Self assessment can be a time consuming and often confusing business for busy individuals.
And judging by the hundreds of thousands of taxpayers who are penalised by HMRC each year it can also be very costly if:
- Deadlines are missed
- Incorrect returns are delivered
- Appropriate records are not retained or presented
We aim to spare you all these headaches and free up your valuable time by offering a comprehensive Individual Self Assessment service, including:
- Liaising with your bank, building society, stockbrokers etc to gather the relevant data for your annual returns
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
- Representing you in the event of your being selected for investigation by HMRC
We do not believe in last minute filing of tax returns – you need advance notice of the liabilities due for payment in January and we offer a discount for clients who provide their tax return information early in the tax year.
Contact us today to discuss how we can spare you the headache of Self assessment.
Fixed fees on all services
We provide a fixed fee service, so you can phone or email us anytime without fear of extra fees. Call now to discuss your matter and get a quote.